Data Entry Associate I | San Jose, CA
Title: Data Entry Associate I
Function To enter data from various source documents into the computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes.
Reports to: Customer Support Operations Supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily extracting completed sales orders from CRM into Accounting Software, MAS500.
- Verify accuracy of Sales Order in Sales Toolbox to sales order in Accounting Software ensuring accuracy in resulting pick list.
- Forward Pick List to Shipping Department for fulfilling the orders.
- Open cases on Dashboard to obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Scan documents into document management systems or databases
- Respond to requests for information from internal and external customers.
- Update Customer information in MAS 500.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
- Sitting using a computer consumes 80% of each day. Walking to different locations within the office will be necessary.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- 2-3 years related experience. High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in the use of software applications, databases, spreadsheets, word processing required. Knowledge of MAS 500 a plus.
- Detail oriented and the ability to work accurately is essential.
- Interpersonal skills-ability to work in a Team Environment.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Are you ready for a career in the skin care industry? Start here and apply today: email@example.com. An HR representative will reach out to you directly. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Jan Marini Skin Research.